Here are the Felonies affected:
– Health & Safety Code Sections 11350(a) (Possession of Cocaine/Heroin, etc.), 11357(a) (Possession of Concentrated Cannabis) and 11377(a) (Possession of Methamphetamines).
– Penal Code Section 459.5 (Shoplifting where the person entered a business with intent to commit larceny during business hours and took property worth less than $950.) Unless also charged with petty theft or 2nd Degree Burglary.
– Penal Code Section 473 (Forgery (PC 470(a), 470(d), 475(a), 475(b), 475(c), 476) where the value of the check is less than $950.[DA cannot aggregate]) Unless also convicted of identity theft (PC 530.5).
– Penal Code Section 476a (Making bad checks where the value of the check is less than $950.[DA can aggregate]) Unless 3 or more prior convictions for PC 470, 475, 476 or 476a.
– Penal Code Section 490.2 (Grand theft (PC 487(b), 487(c), 487(d)(1), 487(d)(2), 487a, 484e(a), 484e(b), 484e(d)) where the value of the property is less than $950.)
– Penal Code Section 496a (Receipt of Stolen Property Valued at $950 or less).
– Penal Code 666/484 (Petty Theft with a Prior). Unless also suffered a prior felony conviction for theft or PC 368(d) or (e).
Anyone convicted of these offenses is eligible to have their sentence retroactively reduced from felony to misdemeanor UNLESS they have either a prior strike offense or are subject to PC 290 registration.